This recipe for Cumin Roasted Cauliflower comes together in under ten minutes and even faster if you use pre-cut cauliflower! All you need is 5 simple ingredients and you can serve up a tasty side dish with just a hint of crispiness
Cauliflower is one of our favorite veggies! It’s loaded with fiber and vitamin c and many other vitamins as well. I think it’s one of the most versatile veggies out there because whether it’s served fresh, cooked, riced or roasted…you name it, cauliflower can do it! The kids also love it and that’s always an added bonus. So what’s your favorite way to prepare cauliflower?
If you’re looking for something to serve this up with, I recommend trying my Curry Maple Mustard Chicken or using it as a topping on the Kasha Grain Bowls. I just had it on top of kasha today for lunch and it was fantastic!
Tip for Making Cumin Roasted Cauliflower:
- Arrange the cauliflower in a single layer on the baking sheet. This creates the perfect environment for nice, even roasting.
- Be sure not to overcrowd them! Overcrowding on the baking sheet will not let the hot air flow around them, instead, make sure the florets are not too close together!
Cumin Roasted Cauliflower
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets 2 – 2 ½ lbs
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Add the olive oil to a large bowl followed by the cauliflower florets. Stir to coat well.
- Add in the cumin, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Stir again until cauliflower is seasoned well.
- Spread onto a large baking sheet in an even layer.
- Place in the oven and roast for about 20-30 minutes, stirring at least once for even roasting.
Liked Cumin Roasted Cauliflower? Check out my other SIDE DISH recipes or my SIDE DSH recipe board on Pinterest!
There is something special about Cauliflower and Cumin and roasting brings out all of the flavors!
I agree- I’m so glad you enjoyed it!