I picked up this yummy way of cooking Lemon Roasted Broccoli while visiting my brother. I have never particularly disliked broccoli but I never really liked it either.
I’m an indifferent broccoli person…I mainly just eat it because I know it’s healthy 😆.
This recipe changed my mind completely and now I love it! The fresh taste of the lemon juice really compliments the tender/crispy roasted broccoli. Yum!
Lemon Roasted Broccoli
- 1 1/2 lbs broccoli cut into florets
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- juice from 1 lemon half
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- sea salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees fahrenheit.
- Wash and dry the freshly cut florets and place in large bowl.
- Drizzle olive oil on the broccoli and stir to coat.
- Transfer broccoli florets to a large baking sheet and spread them out evenly in a single layer.
- Season with freshly ground black pepper and sea salt.
- Drizzle fresh lemon juice over the broccoli and place in oven. If the lemon is not that juicy, use the other half as well.
- Roast for about 20 minutes. The broccoli should be tender with some crispy parts.
- Remove from oven and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Mention @hungryhappyhome or tag #hungryhappyhome!
Rate this recipe!See below to comment and leave a rating
Leave a Reply