This is the best summer drink…perfect for those warm summer evenings sitting on the porch or dining al fresco <3.
- 1 1/2 oz white rum
- 1 oz fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 6 or 7 fresh mint leaves medium to large in size
- 1 1/2 cups watermelon cut into 1" sized pieces
- 1 cup ice
- Muddle together the lemon juice, sugar, mint and watermelon in a shaker.
- Add ice and vigorously shake until the outside of the shaker frosts.
- Pour into cup and garnish with a mint leaf.
- Another way to make this is to add all ingredients to blender and blend on high for a couple of minutes until the mint leaves are thoroughly blended.
- Protip: Pour the blended mixture into popsicle molds to create delicious "adult" pops!
Rate this recipe!See below to comment and leave a rating