I had someone ask if I had a post on just the Chili Lime Seasoning recipe….and I don’t….but I do now! The recipe to the Chili Lime Seasoning is below so you don’t have to sift through my Chili Lime Roasted Pumpkin Seeds recipe to find it. Enjoy!
Chili Lime Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon chipotle powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon lime juice powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- In a small bowl, mix all ingredients thoroughly.
- Store in an airtight container.
Tried this recipe?Mention @hungryhappyhome or tag #hungryhappyhome!
Rate this recipe!See below to comment and leave a rating
Leave a Reply