I use tons of the same spices on a regular basis. These were mostly used as just a basic seasoning on vegetables, poultry and seafood when I wanted the dish to be tasty, but not compete with everything else on the plate.
Eventually a lightbulb went off and I realized that I should just make my own House Seasoning in bulk! Why not pre mix it and save it for later?! So here ya have it. Corinne’s House Seasoning. A simple flavor enhancing blend of sea salt, garlic, black pepper, paprika and dried parsley flakes.
Corinne’s House Seasoning
- ¼ cup pink sea salt can be substituted for regular sea salt or kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons granulated garlic
- 2 tablespoons freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- In a small bowl, blend all ingredients until mixed well. Store in an airtight container.
- This seasoning can be stored for up to a year.