I’ve always felt that January was like a clean slate…you know, the whole “new year- new you” thing. The beginning of the year is the perfect time to start a new habit or get rid of an old one. If your goal is to eat healthier, try my free weekly menu planning printable below to help you get started!
Some of my resolutions this year were to:
- Eat more raw foods and stick with my menu planning.
- Often, life gets busy, and sometimes it’s hard to keep up with it. BUT when life is super busy, having your menu already planned is a huge time-saver! So consistency is key.
- Take the kids on an outing/learning experience once a week.
- Hiking and exploring natural environments are on the list!
- Reading at least 5 books a day to the kids during the day.
- we often get caught up doing other things but taking a few minutes to sit together to read a few stories is something I hope to do more of.
For the free weekly menu planning printable, just click HERE or the picture to download. Also, be sure to keep scrolling for a few awesome links that will help get you started!